MicroSourcing is a company owned by Probe, the largest privately owned Customer Experience company in Australia and New Zealand.
MicroSourcing was founded by the Kooijman family who started their first operations in the Philippines in 2004. Two years later, they transformed this business into MicroSourcing and started offering managed operations services. MicroSourcing grew rapidly from 30 employees to more than 2,000 by the end of 2013.
In February 2014, the Kooijman family sold 50% of MicroSourcing to Salmat. This allowed MicroSourcing to access the resources and expertise needed for us to unlock our growth potential.
During 2016, Salmat acquired the remainder of the Kooijman family shareholding. MicroSourcing retained its own brand and growth strategies.
In May 2018, Salmat Contact was acquired by PROBE Group. MicroSourcing was subsequently acquired in a separate transaction in February 2020.
MicroSourcing will continue to operate as a separate and successful entity within the PROBE Group of companies.
Some quick facts:
- PROBE is the largest privately owned Customer Experience company in Australia and New Zealand.
- PROBE handles over 6 billion channel of choice interactions per annum.
- Annual Revenue of $300M per Annum.
- Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
- The PROBE Group employs 8, 000 people across 3 countries and 8 locations.
To find out more about more about PROBE, please go to: www.probegroup.com.au.