The business support services market is expected to grow from $621.03 billion in 2022 to $835.66 billion in 20261 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% for this period. This is largely driven by the slowdown in COVID-19 economic recovery as a result of recent conflicts between the UK and Russia.
A common challenge for businesses in any industry is sourcing quality staff. The same can be said for hiring quality administrative assistants. A solution; outsourcing. Many administration tasks can be completed online, which makes them well-suited to being performed in an offshore environment. As long as your business is offshore ready, outsourcing to the Philippines is simple and cost-effective.
What are the benefits of outsourcing administrative assistants?
Cost savings:with the cost of living in popular outsourced countries often lower than in Western countries, partnering with a quality outsourcing provider can save businesses up to 70% on employment costs for the same level of talent and output quality.
Increase in output efficiency and quality levels:outsourcing allows local teams to focus their efforts on more productive and rewarding work. With offshore teams equally committed to their roles, the combination has consistently been shown to improve efficiency, productivity and job satisfaction across an organization.
Book a Free Consultation
Want an administrative assistant – or a team of assistants – in the Philippines?
Business growth and scaling opportunities:outsourcing providers can help navigate seasonal demands to support sustainable growth. Organizations can find the right people offshore quickly to tackle growing demand without all the usual hassle and expenditure.
24/7 support:Hiring offshore teams can help your organization tap into 24/7 capabilities adding flexibility to get work done faster and offer necessary support round-the-clock.
How to hire offshore administrative assistants?
To decide which offshore administrative support you need, start by identifying what level of experience you require:
Administrative assistants can be categorized by years of working experience:
- Junior: less than 2 years of administration experience. Tasks completed could include data entry, project management and research, document control and customer service.
- Intermediate: 2-4 years of relevant administrative experience. Tasks completed could include reconciliation of expense reports, process management and escalation of customer queries.
- Senior: 4+ years of customer service experience. Tasks completed could include training junior administrative assistants, providing month-end KPI reports or updates to senior management teams and identifying improvements to administration processes.
What tools and systems do administrative assistants need?
Administrative assistants rely on several systems and platforms to help provide effective organizational and back office support. Many are internal or specific to an organization itself. Others can include:
Save up to 70% on labor and occupancy costs
Because living costs are so low in the Philippines, labor and occupancy costs are too. We can employ and accommodate fully qualified and experienced administrative assistants in the Philippines for up to 70% less than you'd pay in your local employment market.
Tips for employing Filipino administrative assistants
- Your administrative assistants must know your business's systems and software to provide the best level of service for your business and clients.
- It’s key to communicate effectively and efficiently with your talent acquisition team in the Philippines, making sure to let them know the job requirements, skills and qualifications you require of your ideal administrative assistant(s). This will help the team to source the right candidates, streamline the recruitment process and ultimately, assist in finding the best-fit candidates to meet your requirements.
- You can recruit as many administrative assistants as required from project to project and can even hire senior administrative assistants in the Philippines to manage your offshore teams. If/when you grow your offshore team, having one team lead can ensure streamlined communication and project updates are effectively delivered to your onshore team.
Interested in recruiting team(s) in the Philippines?
Since our inception in 2006, MicroSourcing has become one of the biggest providers of offshoring solutions in the Philippines. We can help you build a dedicated team in the Philippines, regardless of the roles and level of specialization you require. MicroSourcing is backed by our parent company, Probe CX, one of Australia’s fastest-growing offshoring solution and customer engagement firms. So, it’s safe to say we’re experts in outsourcing to the Philippines.
Call +1 888-731-0023 today or send us an email to discuss your company’s offshoring needs.
HIPAA & PCI DSS compliant