The customer experience management market is projected to grow from $9.26 billion in 2020 to $21.86 billion in 2027(1) with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.0% for this period. This is largely driven by increased adoption of technological advancements(2) in artificial intelligence solutions, cloud technology and digitization.
A common challenge for businesses in any industry, including customer service, is sourcing quality staff. The same can be said for hiring quality customer service representatives. A solution; outsourcing. Many customer service tasks can be completed online, which makes them well-suited to being performed in an offshore environment. As long as your business is offshore ready, outsourcing to the Philippines is simple and cost-effective.
What are the benefits of outsourcing customer service representatives?
Cost savings:with the cost of living in popular outsourced countries often lower than in Western countries, partnering with a quality outsourcing provider can save businesses up to 70% on employment costs for the same level of talent and output quality.
Increase in output efficiency and quality levels:outsourcing allows local teams to focus their efforts on more productive and rewarding work. With offshore teams equally committed to their roles, the combination has consistently been shown to improve efficiency, productivity and job satisfaction across an organization.
Book a Free Consultation
Want a customer service representative – or a team of representatives – in the Philippines?
Business growth and scaling opportunities:outsourcing providers can help navigate seasonal demands to support sustainable growth. Organizations can find the right people offshore quickly to tackle growing demand without all the usual hassle and expenditure.
24/7 support:Hiring offshore teams can help your organization tap into 24/7 capabilities adding flexibility to get work done faster and offer necessary support round-the-clock.
How to hire offshore customer service representatives?
To decide which offshore customer service support you need, start by identifying what level of experience you require:
- Junior: less than 2 years of customer service experience. Tasks completed could include liaising with clients through different channels such as social media platforms, email or phone and acknowledging and working to resolve customer complaints or issues.
- Intermediate: 2-4 years of relevant customer service experience. Tasks completed could include using expert product knowledge to process orders and customer applications and maintaining records of customer interactions on a CRM database to keep track of product issues, complaints and past transactions.
- Senior: 4+ years of customer service experience. Tasks completed could include training junior customer service representatives, providing month-end KPI reports or updates to senior management teams and identifying improvements to customer service processes.
What tools and systems do offshore customer service representatives need?
The most valuable tool in CSR roles is the customer relationship management system or CRM. There are also a variety of process-improving tools available. Examples include:
Save up to 70% on labor and occupancy costs
Because living costs are so low in the Philippines, labor and occupancy costs are too. We can employ and accommodate full qualified and experience customer service representatives in the Philippines for up to 70% less than you'd pay in your local employment market.
Tips for employing Filipino customer service representatives
- Your customer service representatives must know your business's systems and software to provide the best level of service for your business and clients.
- It’s key to communicate effectively and efficiently with your talent acquisition team in the Philippines, making sure to let them know the job requirements, skills and qualifications you require of your ideal customer service representatives(s). This will help the team to source the right candidates, streamline the recruitment process and ultimately, assist in finding the best fit candidates to meet your requirements.
- You can recruit as many customer service representatives as required from project to project and can even hire senior customer service representatives in the Philippines to manage your offshore teams. If/when you grow your offshore team, having one team lead can ensure streamlined communication and project updates are effectively delivered to your onshore team.
1 Customer Experience Management Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis
2 Customer Experience Management Market-Growth, Tends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027)
Interested in recruiting team(s) in the Philippines?
Since our inception in 2006, MicroSourcing has become one of the biggest providers of offshoring solutions in the Philippines. We can help you build a dedicated team in the Philippines, regardless of the roles and level of specialization you require. MicroSourcing is backed by our parent company, Probe CX, one of Australia’s fastest-growing offshoring solution and customer engagement firms. So, it’s safe to say we’re experts in outsourcing to the Philippines.
Call +1 888-731-0023 today or send us an email to discuss your company’s offshoring needs.
HIPAA & PCI DSS compliant