The online hospitality and tourism booking services market was valued at $519.1 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow, from 2022 to 2030, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.0% during this time period1. This is largely driven by a shift in consumer behavior and disposable income spending due to the surge in overseas travel post-pandemic.
A common challenge for businesses in any industry is sourcing quality staff. The same can be said for hiring quality reservation and booking agents. A solution; outsourcing. Many reservation tasks can be completed online, which makes them well-suited to being performed in an offshore environment. As long as your business is offshore ready, outsourcing to the Philippines is simple and cost-effective.
What are the benefits of outsourcing reservation and booking agents?
Cost savings:with the cost of living in popular outsourced countries often lower than in Western countries, partnering with a quality outsourcing provider can save businesses up to 70% on employment costs for the same level of talent and output quality.
Increase in output efficiency and quality levels:outsourcing allows local teams to focus their efforts on more productive and rewarding work. With offshore teams equally committed to their roles, the combination has consistently been shown to improve efficiency, productivity and job satisfaction across an organization.
Business growth and scaling opportunities:outsourcing providers can help navigate seasonal demands to support sustainable growth. Organizations can find the right people offshore quickly to tackle growing demand without all the usual hassle and expenditure.
24/7 support:hiring offshore teams can help your organization tap into 24/7 capabilities adding flexibility to get work done faster and offer necessary support round-the-clock.
Book a Free Consultation
Want an outsourced reservation and booking agent - or a team of outsourced reservation and booking agents - in the Philippines?
How to hire offshore reservation and booking agents?
To decide which offshore reservation and booking support you need, start by identifying what level of experience you require.
Reservation and booking agents can be categorized by years of working experience:
- Junior to intermediate: up to 3 years of reservation and booking experience. Tasks completed could include processing payments and ensuring booking information is efficiently organized and communicated in a timely manner to customers.
- Senior: 3+ years of reservation and booking experience. Tasks completed could include training junior reservation and booking agents, providing month-end KPI reports or updates to senior management teams and identifying improvements to reservation processes.
Tips for employing Filipino reservation and booking agent
- Your reservation and booking agents must know your business's systems and software to provide the best level of service for your business and clients.
- It’s key to communicate effectively and efficiently with your talent acquisition team in the Philippines, ensuring they know the job requirements, skills and qualifications you require of your ideal reservation and booking agent(s). This will help the team to source the right candidates, streamline the recruitment process and ultimately, assist in finding the best-fit candidates to meet your requirements.
- You can recruit as many reservation and booking agents as required from project to project and can even hire senior reservation and booking agents in the Philippines to manage your offshore teams. If/when you grow your offshore team, having one team lead can ensure streamlined communication and project updates are effectively delivered to your onshore team.
Interested in recruiting team(s) in the Philippines?
Since our inception in 2006, MicroSourcing has become one of the biggest providers of offshoring solutions in the Philippines. We can help you build a dedicated team in the Philippines, regardless of the roles and level of specialization you require. MicroSourcing is backed by our parent company, Probe CX, one of Australia’s fastest-growing offshoring solution and customer engagement firms. So, it’s safe to say we’re experts in outsourcing to the Philippines.
Call +1 888-731-0023 today or send us an email to discuss your company’s offshoring needs.
HIPAA & PCI DSS compliant