The audio and video editing software market was valued at $3.22 million in 2022 and is expected to grow, from 2022 to 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% during this period1. This is largely driven by increased interest in various advanced video recording devices, such as augmented reality, virtual reality and even 360-degree views. These advancements are becoming highly popular in all industries, in particular music, game design, real estate and creative marketing agencies.
A common challenge for businesses in any industry is sourcing quality staff. The same can be said for hiring quality video editors. A solution; outsourcing. Many video editing tasks can be completed online, which makes them well-suited to being performed in an offshore environment. As long as your business is offshore ready, outsourcing to the Philippines is simple and cost-effective.
What are the benefits of outsourcing video editors?
Cost savings:with the cost of living in popular outsourced countries often lower than in Western countries, partnering with a quality outsourcing provider can save businesses up to 70% on employment costs for the same level of talent and output quality.
Increase in output efficiency and quality levels:outsourcing allows local teams to focus their efforts on more productive and rewarding work. With offshore teams equally committed to their roles, the combination has consistently been shown to improve efficiency, productivity and job satisfaction across an organization.
Business growth and scaling opportunities:outsourcing providers can help navigate seasonal demands to support sustainable growth. Organizations can find the right people offshore quickly to tackle growing demand without all the usual hassle and expenditure.
24/7 support:hiring offshore teams can help your organization tap into 24/7 capabilities adding flexibility to get work done faster and offer necessary support round-the-clock.
Book a Free Consultation
Want an outsourced video editor - or a team of outsourced video editors - in the Philippines
How to hire offshore video editors?
To decide which offshore video editing support you need, start by figuring out what level of experience you require. Once identified, you can easily let outsourcing providers know exactly what kind of skills and knowledge you need in an offshore team.
Video editors can be categorized by years of working experience:
- Junior: up to 2 years of video editing experience. Tasks completed could include editing relevant footage and adding visual effects, graphics or music.
- Intermediate: 2 to 4 years of video editing experience. Tasks completed could include managing post-production processes, interpreting video briefs and applying artistic interpretations to footage to connect with key audiences.
- Senior: 4+ years of video editing experience. Tasks completed could include training junior video editors, providing month-end KPI reports or updates to senior management and identifying improvements to video editing processes.
Tips for employing Filipino video editors
- Your video editors must know your business's systems and software to provide the best level of service for your business and clients.
- It’s key to communicate effectively and efficiently with your talent acquisition team in the Philippines, ensuring they know the job requirements, skills and qualifications you require of your ideal video editor(s). This will help the team to source the right candidates, streamline the recruitment process and ultimately, assist in finding the best-fit candidates to meet your requirements.
- You can recruit as many video editors as required from project to project and can even hire senior video editors in the Philippines to manage your offshore teams. If/when you grow your offshore team, having one team lead can ensure streamlined communication and project updates are effectively delivered to your onshore team.
Interested in recruiting team(s) in the Philippines?
Since our inception in 2006, MicroSourcing has become one of the biggest providers of offshoring solutions in the Philippines. We can help you build a dedicated team in the Philippines, regardless of the roles and level of specialization you require. MicroSourcing is backed by our parent company, Probe CX, one of Australia’s fastest-growing offshoring solution and customer engagement firms. So, it’s safe to say we’re experts in outsourcing to the Philippines.
Call +1 888-731-0023 today or send us an email to discuss your company’s offshoring needs.