We discuss your offshore resourcing requirements
How do you know if your business is offshore ready? Due to the remote work nature of offshoring, you need certain systems and processes in place to be able to work with an offshore team. So, ask yourself:
Do you have:
- Access to cloud-based tools and platforms?
- Your internal processes clearly documented so it is easy to train new employees, or could you create some?
- CRM’s and programs that are accessible in a remote work setting or a different location, such as the Philippines?
- Licenses and certifications that allow you to export tasks, offshore and online?
If you answered no to the questions above, your business might not be as ready for outsourcing as you may have originally thought. But, that doesn’t mean outsourcing isn’t the solution for you, it simply means that you may need to invest more in getting your business offshore ready. We are more than happy to discuss your business plans and provide advice on how you can get started.
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then offshoring could be the solution for you and it’s time to begin discussions with one of our business development managers. In these discussions, we will ask you about your offshore team, IT and infrastructure requirements as these factors will be crucial to getting started.
Questions covered include:
- Who will your offshore team members report to within your onshore team?
- How many team members will our offshore staff be collaborating with?
- What IT programs do you use?
- How many offshore team members do you need and in what functions?
- Are you looking to reduce costs, in particular, employment costs?
- Are you transitioning to a remote workforce?
- What are your business goals and objectives for this year?
Based on these answers, we can start to customize our offshoring solutions to meet the individual needs of your organization.
If our offshoring solution is right for you, then we discuss your offshore team’s job descriptions.
Covering topics such as daily tasks, KPI’s, existing qualifications and systems knowledge, years of experience within similar roles and what hours of work they will be required to perform.
These components are essential in creating your ideal offshore candidate profiles, which then get passed onto our recruitment team to understand the costs of setting up your offshore team. We will then share a transparent and fully itemized cost proposal outlining the costs associated with your offshore team so you can then determine if our offshoring solution fits your business requirements.