If you’re looking into real estate outsourcing services to help grow your property management or sales business, you’re in the right place. Here’s what you need to know…
Real estate is a high-energy, and often exhausting business, whether you’re rushing from one viewing to the next on a busy Saturday with your phone constantly ringing, managing properties, running a franchise or a network of outlets, or negotiating development and investment opportunities.
That’s true, too, for those who provide supporting services such as sales and marketing, lending, legal and accounting work.
And while the rewards are certainly there – 2019 saw growth of 3.8%, the strongest year in the cycle – the competition for a piece of that pie is fierce. There are other risks too. PwC believes “the new era of real estate investment, to 2020 and beyond, is the beginning of a time of unprecedented opportunity for real estate investors and asset managers, although with greater risk” (such as climate change, behavioral change and political upheaval). And they outline four “success factors” that “leading industry players” will need to satisfy in order to survive and prosper:
- A global network with local knowledge and good government relations
- Specialist expertise and innovation
- Cost management and scale
- The right people
Book a Free Consultation
Interested in recruiting offshore real estate staff in the Philippines?
As an accomplished real estate industry operator, you’ll already be well on your way to satisfying those criteria, ensuring that you’re an attractive prospect for investors, as well as your own continued growth and continued success.
Your people will be the best people in the area – combining extensive local knowledge with a flair for sales, boundless energy, and a way with investors, developers, vendors and buyers alike.
But in order to grow, you’re going to have to get your costs down, and build your expertise in non-core but nonetheless essential areas to help you compete into the future. Like every organization, having a good support team for your client facing roles can be the difference between their success and failure.
The strategic way to do that is by offshoring those roles which are not your primary areas of expertise (and don’t involve face-to-face customer interaction), leaving you to focus your time and energy on training and supporting your local team, and maintaining important business and government relationships.
Why is the real estate industry suited to offshoring?
Fortunately for real estate businesses, it’s an industry that’s particularly well suited to offshoring, because:
- Your local team are always on the move, and they’re accustomed to working with their colleagues, managers and support staff while on the road, staying in touch and organizing necessary processes. Working with offshore teams won’t require much of an adjustment.
- Real estate businesses have been quick to take up new technology, adjusting to the digital world by engaging with customers online, using advertising apps, online application and payment portals, and utilizing specialist cloud-based software. Exciting as that sounds, it requires skill and expertise to ensure these systems run smoothly – but that skill-set is extremely well catered for by offshore teams, who specialize in providing exactly that kind of support to a wide variety of industries.
- A lot of the work can be done at any time – not just in business hours (although a good provider will give you access to people who can work your hours if you want).
Real estate outsourcing just makes good business sense.
Frequently outsourced real estate roles
Some of the more frequently offshored real estate roles include:
- Listing Coordinator
- Transaction Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Administration Coordinator
- Property Consultant/ Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Lease Consultants
- Billing and Collections Specialists.
Sample real estate employee profiles
At MicroSourcing, we have more than 400 real estate specialists in our candidate database, and access to more than an additional 3,000 real estate outsourcing specialists across the Philippines. Here are a few examples of real candidate profiles:
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Computer literate (MS Office, Visio, Outlook)
- Personable and approachable
- Facilities and Real Estate Coordinator Lead
- Administrative Assistant
- Building Administrator
- Experience in providing customer support in busy call center environments
- Customer relations
- Loan packaging, structuring and restructuring
- Quality assurance
- Customer Representative
- Clearance Officer
Interested in recruiting team(s) in the Philippines?
Since our inception in 2006, MicroSourcing has become one of the biggest providers of offshoring solutions in the Philippines. We can help you build a dedicated team in the Philippines, regardless of the roles and level of specialization you require. MicroSourcing is backed by our parent company, Probe CX, one of Australia’s fastest-growing offshoring solution and customer engagement firms. So, it’s safe to say we’re experts in outsourcing to the Philippines.
Call +1 888-731-0023 today or send us an email to discuss your company’s offshoring needs.