Copywriting & Creative Writing Outsourcing
The Philippines is one of the largest English-speaking countries in the world. Movies, TV shows, government, the academe, and businesses are all conducted in the English language. The Philippines used to be under US control and the country has been completely immersed in Western culture including their use of the English language. This also includes their understanding of English pop culture and modern day slang. The Philippines furthermore has great universities that provide courses in journalism, communication, and creative writing. This has made the Philippines a favorite destination for English language-based outsourcing services ranging from customer support to a wide variety of writing and proofreading processes.
One of our very first clients contracted MicroSourcing with the purpose of outsourcing the content development of their network of lifestyle websites. This engagement started in 2004 and is still ongoing and we are still the main source of the content on all their websites. We currently have more than one hundred people involved in some form of copywriting or proofing process. This ranges from pretty low level content used mainly for SEO purposes to high quality website and print media content for some pretty large publications. We also have a large team doing prepress proofing for a very large US-based ad development company.
Our copywriting and creative writing outsourcing and offshoring services are available through all three of our main service delivery models:
Our Creative Services Group can execute creative writing projects and take full responsibility for the end-to-end execution and delivery of your project. Pricing will typically be for the entire project.
Through our staff leasing services, you can have your own dedicated Creative Writer working for you from the Philippines. You will get to handpick your offshore Creative Writer and he or she will work for you exclusively.
Through our virtual captive services, you can set up an offshore operation in the Philippines to handle your company's creative writing needs. We will provide talent, infrastructure, and management according to your exact specifications.
MicroSourcing has been engaged in creative writing services since our start of operations in 2004.
- The website development team is in charge of developing and maintaining the website of the US-based company and the clients while the 3D team is responsible for developing arts and concepts in 3D and 2D environment.
- An offshore operation consisting of 600 people doing ad design, web design, copywriting, and in- and outbound calls for a US-based company
- A team of five Content Moderators providing 22 hours of support 7 days a week for a US-based social network and secondary news source company
- A Virtual Assistant working for an Australia-based company in the bicycle industry
- A team consisting of a phone receptionist and a web content writer providing support for an Australia-based law firm
- A team composed of Data Processors and a Webmaster in-charge of updating, maintaining, and promoting a network of lifestyle-related websites dealing with subjects ranging from extreme sports like Snowboarding and Rock Climbing, to personal development topics such as Yoga and Meditation
- A team of Online Media Researchers assigned to create PR articles for an Australia-based PR company that focuses on mining and energy
- The staff prepares images and writes content for the website of a company based in Australia.
- The team performs data entry and audit in the brand registration process of a US-based company.
- A team of Writers providing business profile pages for a US-based mobile and advertising company
- Writers write grant proposals and letters of inquiry for prospective funder and prepare reports for existing funders of projects for a company based in the US.
- A Creative Writer in-charge of writing travel articles and updating an online travel community
- A US-based content provider outsourced its content writing requirements with an output of 35 articles per person per week.
- A US-based information company specializing in delivering news reports and data analysis about the global cement industry outsourced the editing work of their news articles.
- An Israel-based internet marketing company outsourced its content writing work, requiring an output of 25 articles per person per week.
- Copywriting work for a PR consultancy firm in Australia
- Creation of articles for a cloud hosting review website in Sweden
- Rewriting and incorporating specified keywords into website content for a Swedish network of websites
Our business development team can tell you all about our services and they can help you find the perfect solution for your requirements.
Please contact us now to get things started.