Customer Support Outsourcing
Call centers dominate the Filipino outsourcing industry with voice-based services accounting for more than 70% of BPO revenue generated in 2010. The Philippines is currently ranked #1 in the world in terms of offshore voice-based services. The strong growth of this BPO sector is likely to continue for at least another decade. The reason behind all this growth is simple: the Philippines is the best source for fluent English language speakers who are accent-neutral and familiar with Western diction and figures of speech. Filipinos are furthermore very service-oriented people, resulting in higher overall customer satisfaction.
MicroSourcing is not a call center in the traditional sense of the word but our offshore outsourcing models do enable clients to use our services for voice-based work. With the popularity of Filipino voice-based services, it was only a matter of time before our services were used to set up call center operations in the Philippines. Our biggest call center operation was set up in 2007 for a US-based directory business consisting of more than 200 agents handling both inbound and outbound call traffic. We also have teams doing recruitment process outsourcing wherein they call US-based job applicants and perform the interviews from the Philippines. We also have more traditional customer support teams providing phone support around the clock.
Our customer support outsourcing and offshoring services are available through two of our main service delivery models:
Through our staff leasing services, you can have your own dedicated Customer Service Representative working for you from the Philippines. You will get to handpick your offshore Customer Service Representative and he or she will work for you exclusively.
Through our virtual captive services, you can set up an offshore operation in the Philippines to handle your company's customer service needs. We will provide talent, infrastructure, and management according to your exact specifications.
Below are some of the things we have done in the field of customer support and voice services:
- A team of Customer Service Representatives and Sales Associates working for a company that offers a wide range of high quality duty free products based in Cyprus.
- The team is composed of 28 employees performing inbound and outbound sales to prospective clients of a company based in Australia
- - A team of Customer Service Officers working for an Australia-based company that provides receivables management, debt collection, debt ledger purchasing, and legal services to support collection activities
- The team has grown into a full-function team with an Operations Manager, directly reporting to the Site Manager, 4 Team Leaders, handling 10-12 staff each, 2 IT Support staff, 2 Insolvency Admin Officers, 2 CSD Team Officers, 1 Data and Content Analyst and 1 Business Intelligence Analyst
- The staff performs inbound and outbound sales for the company in Australia.
- AR Follow-up Associates are responsible for making follow-ups for outstanding claims to insurance while Patient Advocates contact patients to update information, clients to review outstanding account, and agencies to discuss account disposition for a company based in the US.
- A customer service operation for a US-based company that offers resume-building tools
- A team of Customer Service Representatives working for a US-based company that specializes in providing high quality and affordable eyeglasses
- A team of Sales/Customer Service Representatives working for an online marketing company in Cyprus
- An offshore operation consisting of 600 people doing ad design, web design, copywriting, and in- and outbound calls for a US-based company
- A team working on different and interrelated aspects of a publishing and eLearning company in Australia.
Virtual Training Assistant
- - A team of Control Room Operators responsible for handling customer inquiries of an Australian company that offers locksmith and security solutions
- They also have 1 Assistant Accountant assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation of the company accounts against budget through full monthly reconciliation of General Ledger accounts. Credit Control and Payroll backup
- An SEO Content Provider/Admin Assistant helps the company by researching for new products and creating SEO optimized shop item pages. The FTE also performs shipment tracking and invoicing tasks.
- - A team of Customer Service Representatives working for a UK-based company that provides great Central London accommodation. The client decided to hire a Senior Reservations Manager to be added on to the team (still sourcing). Currently, they have an Admin and Sales Supervisor managing a group of CSRs
- A team of inbound Customer Service Representatives assigned to handle customer inquiries for an Australian e-commerce online payments provider
- Staff researches client contacts in the music industry while the Graphic Designer is responsible for maintaining the website of the company based in Australia.
- A team of Customer Service Representatives handling telephone inquiries and performing customer support to prospective and existing clients of a US-based company
- A team of Customer Service Representatives working exclusively for a California-based company in the legal photocopy service industry
- The staff is responsible for answering e-mail inquiries regarding the products offered by the company in Hong Kong.
- A team of Sales Team Leads working for a Canadian-based company that delivers real-time, 24/7, web-based online appointment scheduling solution to businesses and users through an online website
Our business development team can tell you all about our services and they can help you find the perfect solution for your requirements.
Please contact us now to get things started.