Knowledge Process Outsourcing
Whereas traditional BPOs have relied on efficiency in low-end processes, to outsource knowledge processing means demanding highly specialized skills and experience within a given sector.
The widespread success of BPO relations have prompted clients to explore knowledge process outsourcing possibilities in not just the IT sector, but in engineering services, clinical research, web development, and even legal processes.
The Philippines, India, China, and Russia are some of the key players in the outsourcing industry that have proven capable of delivering quality services in these high-end processes.
Outsource Knowledge Processing Services through MicroSourcing
Whereas other KPOs are restricted within a specific field of expertise, we work closely with our clients to analyze their outsourcing needs and provide solutions in any field necessary. The majority of our current KPO operations involve information technology, creative design, and English language moderation.
Knowledge Process Outsourcing may be packaged through a variety of Outsourcing Service Delivery Models depending on your requirements. To find out which of these services best suits you, try our Outsourcing Services Finder.
Knowledge as Capital
Since KPOs utilize knowledge as capital, the value of its sources depends entirely on the depth of knowledge of the given workforce. The ability to make educated insights and effectively manage low-level business decisions are factors that determine a rich knowledge process outsource pool. Our screening process ensures that clients outsource knowledge processing services to an offshore team that will meet these standards and, in time, exceed them.
Why Choose to Knowledge Process Outsource High-end Jobs?
When our clients outsource knowledge processing processes, they allow themselves to do three very simple and yet very critical things:
- Capitalize on highly skilled overseas workers at the lowest price.
- This, in turn, allows them more time to focus on gaining the competitive advantage and increasing shareholder value.
- To knowledge process outsource means to generate more jobs for citizens within the given outsourcing location; the resulting income enabling them as consumers.
Reasons to Knowledge Process Outsource to the Philippines
- The Philippines has established itself in the global knowledge process outsourcing market as a leading destination for internet industry roles namely animation and content development; whereas India and Russia thrive on IT, legal, and medical services.
- The Philippine government realizes the importance of the KPO industry in retaining its many skilled graduates, as well as cultivating creative abilities of an artistically gifted race and has dedicated its full support.
- Our Outsourcing Case Studies demonstrate the means by which our clients have been able to add value to their businesses through knowledge process outsourcing operations in the Philippines.