Our Offshore Staff Leasing services enable you to set up your own team in the Philippines which is fully supported and managed by MicroSourcing.Monthly Fees
Our standard pricing model for offshore staff leasing is based on a fixed fee per full-time employee per month using the following formula:
Cost per month per employee = direct personnel costs + services fee
- Direct Personnel Costs - these are the total costs of the base salary, taxes, and benefits for your offshore employee. These costs will be openly shared with you, enabling you to compare each of the candidates we present to you.
- Services Fee - this is a fee we charge to provide our services consisting of office space, workstation hardware and software, internet connectivity and telecom, operations management, technical support, and overhead support (HR, finance, legal, facilities, etc). This fee will naturally depend on your requirements.
In cases where clients require less than full-time employment, we can use hourly rates to make our employees available. The hourly rates would naturally depend greatly on the skill level and infrastructure requirements of the offshore employee.
In our experience, you should be able to save at least 70% when compared to hiring and housing an employee locally. Our pricing transparency assures that our interests are aligned and that there is no incentive for us to hire people at lower costs and bill them out at high rates. In this model, you truly get what you pay for.
Virtual Captives can vary greatly in scope and complexity and there are a number of pricing models we can apply to our services. For smaller scale virtual captives, we will use the pricing model of our Staff Leasing Services. For more complex operations, we will create a transparent pricing model based on:
- Direct Personnel Costs - these are the total costs of the base salaries, taxes, and benefits of your staff. These costs will be openly shared with you and you can directly budget and control all these personnel-related costs.
- Infrastructure Fees - these are the fees we charge for providing all necessary infrastructure and tools including office space, workstation hardware and software, servers and networking equipment, telecommunications, and other facilities.
- Services Fees - these are the fees we charge for providing management and support services. Typically, these include operations management, IT and technical support, manpower acquisition, human resources management, finance and accounting, legal support, facility management, security, etc.
Naturally, these costs will depend on your exact requirements and the resources we will provide your virtual captive with. In general, you can expect to save at least 70% in manpower and shared service / overhead costs. Infrastructure fees will generally be 40% lower except for telecommunications which is typically more expensive in the Philippines than in most Western countries.
The pricing of our project outsourcing services will depend largely on the scope of your project and the nature of the work. These are some of the pricing models we often apply:Hourly Rates
For many of our manpower-based projects, we will charge a fixed hourly rate. This is very useful in scenarios where you, for instance, need a person for x hours a day.Deliverable-based Pricing
For deliverable-based projects, we often charge a fixed fee per deliverable. Examples will be a fixed price per database of records, per webpage or per logo design.Contract Pricing
In some cases, we determine a fixed price for the entire contract. For instance, a fixed price for the redesign and launch of a website including some online marketing work.