MicroSourcing Driving Business Growth
by: Karen Cayamanda
Thursday, September 20, 2012
MicroSourcing recently conducted a survey on its clients all over the world. It aims to get insights on the impact of outsourcing to their operations and to have a better understanding of how MicroSourcing can help business owners through outsourcing to the Philippines. This survey was initiated by MicroSourcing Australasia General Manager Ash Truscott.
These are some of the highlights:
- With technologies such as the cloud, Skype-reliable web, etc., small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are now accessing productive levers that were once the domain of multinationals - tapping affordable and flexible talent from offshore destinations.
- Offshore staff leasing proves to be a viable solution among businesses as about 43% of SMEs want to grow their operations, and majority (75%) of clients are looking to expand when establishing offshore teams through MicroSourcing instead of replacing staff.
- Majority of clients (82%) have not downsized home teams, while over 40% are actually expanding their operations.
- Introducing an offshore team to a traditional structure has its challenges. However, with strong commitment and appetite, the results speak for themselves, as 80% said offshore staff leasing has had a positive impact to their business.
- Majority of companies that incorporate offshore teams into their structure are adding greater flexibility and accessing affordable talent, fueling the growth/reinvestment cycle of their businesses.